Easecare – NDIS registered disability support services in Melbourne, Victoria. Contact Us for disability support workers.
Easecare is one of the leading NDIS-registered disability service providers in Melbourne, Victoria. We have been working in this domain for many years now – we aim to deliver safe and quality disability services in Melbourne, Victoria. Every participant is at the centre of decision making and chooses how the supports are provided.
We offer a comprehensive range of disability support services in Melbourne, Victoria. Easecare is about offering support services and matching you with the right person, in addition to delivering services with empathy and compassion; creating a better world where everyone can co-exist in peace and harmony.
We provide disability support workers for the following support categories.
- Assistance with Self Care Activities: These support items provide a participant with assistance with, or supervision of, personal tasks of daily life to develop skills of the participant to live as autonomously as possible. We provide high quality disability support services in Melbourne, Victoria, to assist you with daily activities like:
- Supervising or assistance with meal preparation
- Help with morning and evening routines
- Prompts for medication
- Personal hygiene
- Assistance with Household tasks: These support items enable participants to maintain their home environment. This may involve undertaking essential household tasks that the participant is not able to undertake autonomously. Our disability support workers will assist you in household tasks like:
- yard work and household maintenance
- Cleaning, washing or cooking
- completing paperwork and file management
- Participation in Community, Social and Civic Activities: These support items enable a participant to engage in the community, social and recreational activities. Our disability support workers can assist you in connecting with the community. They can support you to engage in the activities you enjoy and in learning new skills. We offer these services in Melbourne, Victoria:
- Support for community activities such as attending church, social disco, etc.
- Support to study, learn or volunteer such as men`s shed, literacy and numeracy programs, etc.
- Support for social activities like eating out, shopping, etc.
- Support for recreational activities like going to see a movie or a concert, fitness activities, etc.
- Development of Daily Living and Life Skills: This support item provides individual life skills development and training, including public transport training and support, developing skills for community, social and recreational participation. We are registered with NDIS to offer these supports in Melbourne, Victoria. Our disability support workers can support you to develop everyday life skills that increase independence and control. Building everyday skills not only allows you to be more independent, it also builds a greater sense of self-esteem. We provide assistance with:
- Personal hygiene: showering, toileting, and personal care.
- Nutrition: shopping for groceries and planning for and preparing a healthy meal.
- Household management: money skills, household care, laundry, and clothes care.
- Health and wellbeing: preparing a healthy weekly menu, shopping for groceries, cooking and healthy eating, support to be more active.
- Travel Training: road safety, using public transport, planning how to get to and from destinations.
- Communication: developing and maintaining relationships, friendships and group work, visiting local community centres, eating out.
- Assist-Travel/Transport: This support item allows a participant to engage a provider to transport them to an activity that is not itself a support – or to a support that is delivered by another provider. This enables the participant to travel to and from appointments or their place of work. It includes:
- transport to education or work
- getting to appointments or therapy support
- shopping or other day to day activities
Being one of the leading NDIS service providers in Melbourne, Victoria, you can rely on us for high-quality support services.