Easecare provides a wide range of services suited to in-home care and community access. Our services range from few hours of respite to overnight shifts.
We work collaboratively with clients, their family, health care teams and support coordinators to deliver the best support possible based on a person’s individual needs and requirements.
EaseCare tries to respond to service requests promptly and efficiently. If you have specific preferences or cultural requirements, our team is happy to discuss your needs.
We will collaboratively work with you and support you in the best possible way to achieve your goals.
Easecare – Offering disability support services with a differenceAt Easecare, we acknowledge the fact that the most important aspect of good support services is the disability support workers and people working on the frontline. We pride ourselves in providing disability support services centred around your needs and in working collaboratively with your circle of support to help you achieve your goals.
- We are NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme) registered.
- We are approachable, and we are always there for you.
- Our trained community disability workers offer services professionally and respectfully.
- Our 24×7 services are meant to assist people with disabilities to go about their daily activities with safety and ease.
- We offer customized services as per the unique needs of each of our participants.
- Our disability support services provide the best value for your NDIS funding.
- Personal and domestic support services where we work closely with you to understand your requirements and assess the same to design services around your needs.
- Casual support for few hours or regular supports throughout the week.
- Comprehensive services by our disability support workers, assisting you with daily routines like showering and dressing, providing assistance with light household duties, kitchen work, cooking meals, and medication prompts.
- Services by our disability support workers for socializing and connecting with the broader community.
- Assistance with adhering to your appointments, be it medical, shopping, leisure, work or school, official meetings and any such activity where you need help with your daily living.
get in touch with easecare