Easecare – A Registered NDIS Provider in Melbourne
NDIS or the National Disability Insurance Scheme was started by the Government in Australia for people with disability. It includes people with physical, intellectual, psycho-social, and sensory disabilities. NDIS aims to provide the necessary help required by them.
Easecare is one of the leading registered NDIS Providers in Melbourne. It is helping people in several ways and is approved for the following NDIS Registration Groups:
- Assist Personal Activities
- Development-Life skills
- Household Tasks
- Participate Community
To deliver our services as an NDIS Registered Provider, Easecare must comply with the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Framework. This means that we must:
- comply with the NDIS Act 2013;
- comply with the NDIS Terms of Business for Registered Providers and any conditions of NDIS Registration; and
- obtain and maintain accreditation against the NDIS Practice Standards.
The NDIS Practice Standards are quality standards that govern how Registered NDIS providers must deliver services. The standards that relate to Easecare are:
Schedule 1 – Core Module
- Rights of participants and responsibilities of providers
- Provider governance and operational management
- Provision of supports
- Support provision environment
Easecare is an NDIS Provider in Melbourne committed to delivering services in compliance with these standards and in continuously improving its service delivery. We operate in accordance with comprehensive policies and procedures, which are reviewed regularly and incorporate participant and other stakeholder feedback.
Easecare respects and fully commits to upholding the rights of all people, including those with disabilities. We are also committed to ensuring that you are aware of your rights and responsibilities and are supported to exercise them.
In supporting you to exercise your rights, we must comply with the United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights, United Nations Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities, National Disability Insurance Scheme Act 2013 and NDIS Practice Standards (2018) – Rights and Responsibilities.
Diversity and Participation
All aspects of Easecare service delivery promote participants’ active engagement and inclusion in the community. We support participants to develop and maintain their independence, problem solving, social and self-care skills, as appropriate to their age, developmental stage, cultural background, or other needs and goals.
Community Participation and Inclusion
Easecare is committed to working with you to dismantle barriers, change attitudes and promote positive attitudes to create opportunities for your full inclusion and participation in the community. We work closely with a range of organisations to support you and encourage you to speak to a staff member if you have any specific needs or goals that could be met by another organisation.
Personalized and Professional Services- Easecare helps you to get the best value from your NDIS plan. We ensure that you are mapped with a suitable worker and get personalised supports. Easecare will ensure that all Support Staff have or have satisfactorily undergone (as the context requires) the following before they deliver any services:
- the necessary skills, qualifications and experience to deliver the services;
- a clear National Police Check current within 3 years;
- a current Working with Children’s Check;
- screened under the Department of Health and Human Services Disability Worker Exclusion Scheme list (or if such scheme no longer exists, under the equivalent scheme existing at the time); and
- in the case of non-Australian citizens, all such persons will be required to prove their right to work in Australia by providing to Easecare a copy of their documents evidencing a right to work in Australia, as well as a clear International Police check from the country in which they are domiciled
Our services are individualised and the people we serve are at the centre of the decision-making process. Easecare ensures that you and your family receive efficient, timely and reliable supports to meet your needs and achieve your personal goals.
Being one of the leading NDIS service providers in Melbourne, you can rely on us for high quality support services.